What “Dots” Chewy Candy Taught Me About Habits
New year resolutions are common this time of year, but here’s why Dr. Tracy believes that focusing on habits is more important. Also in this episode – how Dots candy helped her understand the concept of habits.
What You Will Learn
- The seven most common bad habits.
- The small decisions and actions that we do every day are the sum of our habits.
- Duke University – 40% of what we do is determined by habits, not decisions.
- The three types of habits.
- Where habits are stored in the brain.
- How Dots candy helped Dr. Tracy understand the concept of habits.
- How to break a habit.
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day.” ~ Jim Rohn