REGAIN YOUR DEWY GLOW!
SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® is the first and only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid (HA) microdroplet injectable in the US to improve skin smoothness of the cheeks. SKINVIVE increases hydration to improve skin smoothness and provide a lasting glow for up to 6 months with optimal treatment.
- This is NOT a filler. Hydrates skin from within to improve skin smoothness and glow
- Hydration, radiance, smoothness, and even some improvement in background redness
- Skin can look almost airbrushed
- Patients see and feel the results as early as 2 weeks, with a full effect in 4 weeks
- Results last up to 6 months with a single treatment session
- Minimally invasive treatment with little to no downtime
- The procedure only takes about 30 minutes and can easily be added to your Botox treatment
- SKINVIVE works synergistically with other cosmetic treatments like Botox, lasers, and HydraFacial to address specific concerns and achieve desired outcomes
- Safe for all skin types
YOU STILL LOOK LIKE YOU, ONLY YOUNGER!
Sculptra (poly-L-lactic acid) is an injectable facial treatment that works differently than other injections. Rather than acting on facial nerves or artificially filling wrinkles, Sculptra works by stimulating the production and growth of collagen already in your skin, making the existing structure stronger and fuller to eliminate your unwanted lines.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF COLLAGEN IN AGING?
As we age, we lose collagen, which acts as the skin’s support structure and helps maintain its shape. In fact, 70% of our skin is composed of collagen, and collagen loss causes the skin to lose its elasticity and moisture. Sculptra helps treat an underlying cause of facial aging—the loss of collagen. By helping stimulate your natural collagen growth, Sculptra gradually adds volume that lifts the soft tissues and plumps skin from within.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR SCULPTRA TREATMENT:
- Stimulates your natural collagen growth
- It helps restore lost facial volume
- Provides support to the skin to improve the look of smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Resolve chin wrinkles chin
- Provides gradual and natural-looking results over a few months
- Long-lasting— up to 2 years or more
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
On average, 2 treatment sessions may be needed, one every 3 months. The number of injections at each session will vary depending on the degree of correction required and the treatment plan determined by you and your provider.
Botox LOyalty program
OUR WAY OF SAYING “THANK YOU” FOR YOUR LOYALTY!
CHANGE THE WAY YOU AGE!
Botox Cosmetic is an FDA-approved treatment to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines. Botox delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines. It is an injection of a small amount of botulinum toxin that treats facial lines when injected into the underlying muscle, causing the muscle to relax and gradually smooth out, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING AND AFTER MY TREATMENT?
- Botox injections only take 15-30 minutes (depending on the area treated)
- A relatively small needle to make a series of facial injections with minimal downtime
- Resume normal activities almost immediately after your procedure
- Improvement in facial lines in 7-14 days
- Injection results usually last 3 to 5 months
- Patients must wait at least 3-4 months between treatments
- Expect to look younger and refreshed
- The more treatments you receive, the more long-lasting the effect