Your hormonal response is as unique as your own fingerprints. How cool is that? Today we’re talking about three important hormones and the lab tests that are a must in order to assess levels that need to be addressed.
What You Will Learn
Three important hormones – estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone.
- Underlying concepts that men and women need to know – to make sure hormones are optimized and in balance
- Symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
- Three different types of estrogens.
- What causes low progesterone.
- Signs of low testosterone.
- Ten labs I recommend.
- Some important exercise tips.
- Tips for quality food choices.