You may not know this, but high blood pressure is known as the silent killer.
According to the American Heart Association, high blood pressure affects nearly half of the adults in America, and because symptoms don’t always show, many people don’t even realize that they have high blood pressure until it’s too late. That’s why it has been named the silent killer.
What You Will Learn
- The difference between normal and high blood pressure
- Why doctors care about your blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure
- How you can prevent high blood pressure or reverse it
- If you find this podcast of value, I’d be honored if you would write a review that helps others know the podcast exists. THANK YOU