Gluten – Is It a Nutritional No-No?
Gluten-free is a big fad right now. But is gluten a problem for you? I’m going to tell you all about gluten – what it is, sensitivities related to it, symptoms of those sensitivities and what it all might mean for you, personally.
What You Will Learn
- What gluten is.
- The difference between celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
- How to test for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
- Why people who are sensitive to gluten don’t often experience issues when traveling in Europe.
- Leaky guts – what are they?
- What FODMAP is.
- How to determine if you should go gluten free.
- “Food is medicine. So, what you do and what you eat every day can change the way that you age.”
Brought to you by Ortho Molecular Products
Please reach out to your doctor for more information or ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.