Today we’re talking everything “thyroid.” We’ll cover where it is and what it does. Let’s talk about how and why it stops working. What are the different types of thyroid disorders and what are the symptoms of an underactive or overactive thyroid? Then, we’ll cover what tests you should have done in order to evaluate your thyroid and, finally, what treatment options exist.
What You Will Learn
- About the different types of thyroid disorders.
- The signs and symptoms of thyroid disorders.
- What tests you should have completed to evaluate your thyroid.
- Treatment options other than medication.
- The importance to “Eat well. Move daily. Hydrate often. Sleep lots. And love your body.”