Have you heard of this concept of future self? Thinking about what your future self would tell you to do today can be very powerful in helping you make decisions. This can get you thinking about your life – things you’ve done and things you haven’t done, and it can make you consider what you want your life to look like.
What You Will Learn
- Dr. Tracy’s examples of using this concept.
- What “fail ahead of time” means.
- How the Thought Model comes into play.
- What “fail forward fast” means.
- The more connected you are to your future self, the healthier, the happier, and the fewer regrets that you have.
- “Be your biggest cheerleader.“
- “Be stronger than your excuses.“