High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) are exercises arranged as short bursts of tough work. The whole point of high-intensity training is to kick up the intensity, and it’s the key to boosting endurance, increasing your metabolism, regulating your insulin levels and losing body fat.
What You Will Learn
- HIIT not only burns calories during the workout but after the workout as well.
- Learn what EPOC is and why it’s important
- Examples of HIIT exercises.
- Muscle is your metabolic currency to being healthy.
- How many years of life do you gain based on how much you exercise? Here are some actual numbers!
- Why muscle is so important.
- Muscle is an endocrine organ.
- Adding muscle to your body is a great way to support your immune system.
- A list of benefits that come from exercise with muscle formation.
- 10 ways muscle helps improve your health.
- Strength training is more effective at preventing an increase in abdominal fat than cardiovascular exercise.