Decision Fatigue and 5 Ways to Keep Moving Forward
Are you experiencing decision fatigue? 40% of what we do during the day comes from our habits, but 60% is based on decisions we have to make. That can be exhausting. Let’s talk about what decision fatigue is, why it’s important, why it occurs and some strategies you can use to manage it.
What You Will Learn
- The definition of decision fatigue.
- How willpower works like a muscle.
- Five strategies to keep moving forward:
- Plan daily decisions the night before.
- “Eat your frogs” and do the most important thing first.
- Stop making decisions. Start making commitments.
- If it’s late in the day – eat before making decisions, your brain will thank you.
- Simplify, don’t make it more complicated than it needs to be.
- “Will power is one area of life where you can most certainly improve your output by reducing the number of inputs.”