Estrogen, Progesterone & Testosterone – Hormones Found in Every Cell
Your hormonal response is as unique as your own fingerprints. How cool is that? Today we’re talking about three important hormones and the lab tests that are a must in order to assess levels that need to be addressed.
What You Will Learn
Three important hormones – estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone.
- Underlying concepts that men and women need to know – to make sure hormones are optimized and in balance
- Symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
- Three different types of estrogens.
- What causes low progesterone.
- Signs of low testosterone.
- Ten labs I recommend.
- Some important exercise tips.
- Tips for quality food choices.