Leonard Pastrana: Brain and Body Optimization Peptide Protocols at WIFM
At Wisconsin Institute of Functional Medicine we are committed to helping our patients achieve optimal health. Today we are focused on peptide protocols which will help you optimize your brain and body.
What You Will Learn
- How peptides are different from medications. You don’t have to take these forever! Let’s create more efficient cells so your body can be more efficient.
- CJC/Ipamorelin: How this peptide can improve sleep, weight loss, muscle repair, and cognitive function.
- NMN + LDL Compound: Learn how this compound mimics the catabolic side of our energy sensing system = fat loss and better blood sugar control!
- Oxytocin Nasal Spray: This hormone is amazing for sleep, stress, recovery, retain lean muscle and fat loss!
- Don’t want to deal with needles… Non-Injectable peptide protocols too!
- BPC (Body Protection Compound) – Gut health, muscle repair, tendon & ligament repair.
- 5 Amino-1Q: Are you inflamed and resistant to weight loss? You’ll want to know about this peptide.
- Low Dose Naltrexone: learn how to decrease your inflammation and improve your sleep and mood.
- Mots-C: Improve your performance and endurance on the days you really push yourself during your workout.
- Thymosin Beta-4: Hair growth, repair, recovery, and so much more.
- Follow me on Facebook on Instagram.
- If you find this podcast of value, I’d be honored if you would write a review that helps others know the podcast exists. THANK YOU
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Navigate to the Change the Way You Age podcast.
- Scroll down to find the subhead titled “Ratings & Reviews.”
- Under one of the highlighted reviews, select “Write a Review.”