Gluten – Is It a Nutritional No-No?
Gluten-free is a big fad right now. But is gluten a problem for you? I’m going to tell you all about gluten – what it is, sensitivities related to it, symptoms of those sensitivities and what it all might mean for you, personally.
What You Will Learn
- What gluten is.
- The difference between celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
- How to test for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
- Why people who are sensitive to gluten don’t often experience issues when traveling in Europe.
- Leaky guts – what are they?
- What FODMAP is.
- How to determine if you should go gluten free.
- “Food is medicine. So, what you do and what you eat every day can change the way that you age.”