Simplifying HEALTH with Tracy Page, MD
Welcome to the HEALTH Made Easy podcast! I’m Dr. Tracy Page and I love talking about hormones, weight loss, wellness and all things health. Let’s dive into why I started the podcast, what it’s about, who it’s for, and who I am.
What You Will Learn
- Why I started the podcast. It’s about providing clear steps that make it easier for you to understand how to be healthier; which then makes it easy to reach your goals!
- What it’s about. You can change the way you age. It’s about hormones, weight loss, wellness, and all things health.
- Who it’s for. It’s for anyone (MEN too!) who wants to improve their health and change the way they age.
- Who I am. I’m a triple board-certified physician. Board certifications are: ABOM – American Board of Obesity Medicine, ABAARM – American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine and ABPMR – American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Learn More About Dr. Page
- My practice is called Wisconsin Institute of Functional Medicine. https://wisconsinfunctionalmed.com/
- My online virtual weight loss program for perimenopause, menopause, and post-menopausal women; called The Pause – weight loss program. It also can help younger women struggling with hormonal weight gain, mood swings, acne, etc. MEN – we have a weight loss program for you, too; check out our website under services for the Men’s Gut Buster program, our virtual interactive weight loss program.