Join Our Team!
This role will challenge you to show up each day reflecting WIFM’s core values:
RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, ENTHUSIASM, TEAMWORK, COURAGE, INNOVATION AND INTEGRITY.
In this role the candidate will possess the following duties and performance requirements:
You will help our patients live well by:
- Answering incoming calls and follow-up on accumulated inquiry forms in a timely, professional, courteous manner to address questions and concerns of current/prospective patients, vendors and other practice associates.
- Scheduling both new and established patients for appointments, labs, and other services offered by the clinic.
- Greeting and check-in/ check out patients for appointments.
- Following up with patient by outbound call, secure portal messaging, and email when appropriate. • Helping to update and maintain accurate patient charts and records.
- Maintaining an operationally adequate supply of supplements for patient needs.
- Working together with team members to address patient needs, scheduling concerns, and operational needs of clinic.
- Utilizing practice EMR system to record daily progress on monthly tracking forms for financial and operational accuracy.
You will use your knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Provide compassionate care to patients
- Display excellent teamwork
- Work under stressful situations with high concentration and energy levels
- Use logical thinking skills to effectively solve problems
- Help maintain a clean, courteous and professional working environment
- Work on own initiative
- Minimum 3+ years of customer service, sales, and/or call center experience.
- Functional Medicine experience is a plus, but not required.
For your consideration: Please note as an employer with under 50 employees, medical / dental insurance benefit is not offered at this time to our employees.
Ready to Join Our Team?
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]