To our valued patients,
With the major impact of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC and will continue to proactively keep you and our staff safe while helping to prevent the spread of illness in our community.
While we have always taken pride in the ultimate hygiene standards and cleanliness of our office, we have implemented additional measures to reduce the potential for exposure:
- Your temperature will be taken upon registration
- Mandatory hand sanitation
- Immediately taken to your treatment room (no gathering in the waiting room)
- Staff will be practicing social distancing
- Deep cleaning rooms in between patients
- Continued meticulous attention to sanitation and hygiene in our office
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect your health and wellbeing and encourage you to learn more about preventing the spread of this illness by visiting the CDC’s website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (920) 968-9311.